Everyone is family!
We provide physical therapy services to an ever-growing and diverse patient population. Whether you're a senior looking to maintain an active, pain-free lifestyle, or an elite athlete rebounding from a recent injury, as a patient with Physical and Sports Rehab, you will receive the personalized attention you deserve and the expert care you need.
Our team is a family, and we treat our patients as a member of our family too. We enjoy getting to know everyone on a personal level and provide a level of care that we would give to our loved ones. If you have been in our clinic, you know what we are talking about!
Patients are educated and empowered.
We believe that patient involvement is critical to a successful outcome. That said, we actively involve you in every stage of the treatment process. We make sure you are properly educated about your condition. It is one of the hallmarks of our clinic. Starting with the patient education portal in the top right corner of the website, our goal is to empower you to greater health.
We want all of our patients to feel empowered to advocate for themselves when it comes to your care, especially outside of our clinic and in other doctors' office.
Treatment is personalized and holistic.
Because no two patients are the same, every patient we treat receives a completely unique and personalized course of therapy. By carefully assessing your condition and understanding your needs, our therapists will create an effective therapy plan that is as individual as you are.
We believe in a holistic approach to enhancing the health of an individual. This holistic approach includes the following elements:
1. Complementary treatment techniques: Our therapists use a combination of techniques, often in tandem, to provide comprehensive care designed to optimize your function and prevent, diagnose, and therapeutically manage your condition.
2. Patient participation: Your involvement is critical to a successful outcome. To actively involve you in every stage of your care, your therapist will educate you about your condition, inform you about treatment options, and teach you about the recovery process.
3. Collaborative care: Your therapist will work closely with your physicians and other health practitioners to ensure that you receive comprehensive, integrated care that addresses your concerns and helps you improve your quality of life.
4. Functional focus: We emphasize a functional approach, where each therapy session encourages you to accomplish something you couldn't before. At every step, we focus on helping you reach your goal, whether it's to overcome an old injury, rehabilitate from a recent surgery, or simply lead a more active, healthy life.
5. Advanced practices: Our therapists employ clinical reasoning and evidence-based practices to systematically assess your condition and incorporate the most recent clinical practices in physical therapy care. We are open to any questions about the science and any other technical components of treatment.
Contact us for more information: